Ultimate Cheese Bread
Prep Time: 5 MIN | Cook Time: 15 MIN | Servings: 4-6
- 1 loaf French bread(18-24” long), split
- 6 Tbsp. Irish butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 lb. Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella
- 1 ½ cups Sargento® Shredded Aged Italian Blend
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ tsp. Crushed red pepper flakes
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray foil with non-stick spray. Place French bread on lined baking sheet and open up so cut side is up
- In a small bowl, combine butter and next 3 ingredients. Stir until well blended.
- Brush cut sides of bread with butter from edge to edge.
- Sprinkle cheeses over buttered bread. Sprinkle parsley, and red pepper flakes over cheese.
- Place baking sheet on middle rack and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned. Cut into pieces and serve.