Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Calzones
Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 15 min | Servings: 16 | Calories: 309
- 1 can (10 oz.) cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese - Traditional Cut
- 1-1/2 cups cooked, diced chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 cans (1lb. 3 oz. each) refrigerated golden corn biscuits
- Combine soup, cheese, chicken and broccoli in large bowl.
- Separate 16 biscuits and press each into 6-inch circle. Spoon equal amount of cheese mixture onto each round. Fold dough over filling. Press edges with fork to seal.
- Place biscuits on baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 15 minutes or until golden. Cool 2 minutes before serving.