Alfredo with Chicken and Broccoli
Cook Time: 25 MIN | Servings: 6
- 1 lb. box of Fettuccini or Linguini
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 lb Frozen chicken breast, thawed
- 2 Cloves of garlic or ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 ½ cups Heavy cream or half and half
- 2 cups of Sargento® Mozzarella cheese, save 1/2 cup for serving
- 1 (12oz.) bag Frozen broccoli, thawed
- Cook pasta in salted water until soft, strain, set aside.
- In a large skillet (medium heat) add butter, sauté chicken (about 10 minutes); add garlic near the final minute. Set aside.
- In same skillet add cream, broccoli and cheese. Stir constantly, until cheese is incorporated and broccoli is tender. Add cooked chicken and strained noodles to the sauce (remove from heat, cover and let stand for two minutes)
- Serve garnished with parsley, salt & pepper and more cheese!