- 6 sticks Sargento® Low Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Natural Cheese String Cheese Snacks, cut in half
- 6 grape tomatoes, cut in half crosswise
- 12 small basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic glaze
- Cut 1/3 of each cheese stick half. The small pieces will be the head of the snowman. The larger piece will be the body. Repeat with remaining cheese stick halves and set aside.
- Stick a toothpick through the small piece of cheese used as the head and 1”into each end of each large piece of cheese used for the snowman body.
- Add the tomato half on top.
- Place the basil leaf in between the head and the body for the scarf.
- Using a toothpick, dip the end into the balsamic glaze and make dots for a face and buttons.
- Place upright on a platter and serve.
- Note: To make snowmen stand up easier, warm a small non-stick skillet over low heat. Place the bottom of the snowmen on the bottom of the skillet until the bottom starts to soften and melt slightly. Remove the snowman and place it onto the serving plate or board. The melted cheese will stick and allow the snowman to stay upright easier.