- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 slices Sargento® Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- ¼ cup chipotle aioli
- 2 corn cobs
- 1.5 lbs. ground beef
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, minced
- 4 brioche buns, toasted
- In a medium mixing bowl mix together mayonnaise, minced chipotle pepper, lime juice, cumin and season with salt and pepper.
- Pre-heat grill to medium heat
- Divide the ground beef into 4 patties and season with salt and pepper
- Place corn onto the grill and grill for 5 minutes. Remove corn from grill, cut corn kernels off the cob and set aside until ready to place on hamburger.
- Place hamburger onto the grill and cook on each side for 4-5 minutes or until cooked through. Then top with 2 slices of cheese and melt.
- Spread chipotle aioli onto each side of the toasted Brioche bun, place the grilled burger onto the bun, top with grilled corn kernels, arugula and shredded cabbage and top bun.