Prosciutto & Apple Grilled Cheese with Fig Jam and Sharp Cheddar
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 8 Min | Servings: 4 | Calories: 1180
- 8 Slices of Artisanal bread
- 8 slices Sargento® Sliced Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Granny smith apple thinly sliced
- 12 slices of Prosciutto
- 1/2 cup Fig jam
- 4 Tbsp Butter at room temperature
- Spread one side of each piece of bread with butter.
- On the other side spread with fig jam, top with Sargento® Sliced Sharp Cheddar Cheese, sliced apples, prosciutto and top with remaining slice with butter side up.
- Place each sandwich onto a hot griddle pan and cook until golden brown, about 4 minutes on each side.