Our spinach casserole doesn't hold back on cheese thanks to Sargento® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese for a deeply creamy and rich texture between layers of sliced tomato and spinach for a tasty meal that any cheese lover will enjoy.
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3/4 cup Sargento® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced or 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella - Fine Cut
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Stir together spinach, Ricotta cheese, garlic, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
- Spread half of spinach mixture in 8-inch baking dish; top with one sliced tomato. Repeat layering with remaining spinach mixture and tomato; top with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven 20 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.