Make this wholesome meal with fillets of sole decorated with sliced fresh mushrooms, chopped fresh tomato and baked until the fish is tender and flakey. Top with Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella - Traditional Cut and Sargento® Shredded Parmesan Cheese for an added melted cheesy touch.
- 4 (4 oz. each) fillets of sole
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella - Traditional Cut
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Place fillets in lightly greased medium baking dish. Sprinkle salt, pepper, mushrooms and tomatoes over fillets.
- Cover and bake in preheated 325°F oven 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork. Uncover; sprinkle with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Let stand, covered, 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.