Nothing compares to our amazing salmon burgers. Our recipe is chock-full of flaked salmon, finely diced bell peppers, fresh breadcrumbs and Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese. Once these patties are prepared they make excellent sliders when topped with fresh garnishes and your favorite condiments.
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup each: finely diced cucumber, onion and red bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 lb. cooked and flaked salmon*
- 2/3 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup finely diced red or yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. each: chopped chives, fresh lemon juice, whole grain mustard
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 8 mini burger buns or rolls, split, lightly toasted if desired
- Bibb lettuce leaves
- Sliced tomato
- Thinly sliced onion
- For relish, combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper; set aside.
- For sliders, combine all ingredients except oil in a large bowl; mix well. Shape into 8 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add patties (in batches if necessary); cook 3 to 4 minutes per side or until golden brown and cheese has melted to form a crust. Serve in buns with the relish, lettuce, tomato and onion.