Make these tasty quesadillas and savor the flavors of melted Sargento® Sliced Mozzarella Cheese enveloped in a hearty flavored tortilla with a blend of spicy picked vegetables, Genoa salami and aromatic fresh basil. It’s authentic Italian flavor in every bite.
- 2 slices Sargento® Sliced Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 (7-inch) garlic & herb or sun-dried tomato-flavored flour tortilla
- 2 thin slices Genoa salami
- 2 Tbsp. very well drained mild or hot pickled vegetables (giardiniera)
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Place cheese over tortilla, tearing 1 slice to fit in a single layer. Top with salami, vegetables and basil; fold tortilla in half, enclosing filling.
- Heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add quesadilla; cook 2 minutes per side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.