Looking for something a little different to liven up your lunch options? This wrap features slices of chicken breast in a sweet-sour sauce paired with Sargento® Ultra Thin® Provolone Cheese Slices and pineapple. It’s salty, sweet, juicy and delicious.
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 6 large tortillas
- 12 leaves butter lettuce
- 12 slices Sargento® Ultra Thin® Provolone
- 6 pineapple spears
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Season chicken with salt, cook in a grill pan seasoned with olive oil until well browned on each side (about 12 minutes). Cover and set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat ketchup, pineapple juice, soy sauce, and brown sugar. Stir until well combined and simmer. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Slice chicken breast.
- On a tortilla, layer butter lettuce, pineapple spear, chicken, onion, and Sargento® Ultra Thin® Provolone. Drizzle with sauce, wrap and hold with a skewer.