You can’t go wrong with this signature Italian dish that is full of melted cheesy flavor. Use a blend of cheeses including Sargento® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese to stuff large pasta shells along with wilted spinach cooked, garlic and chopped onions and topped with your favorite pasta sauce.
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups (15 oz.) Sargento® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella - Fine Cut
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 24 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 2 cups meatless pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) Sargento® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Combine spinach, egg, Ricotta, Mozzarella, onion, garlic, salt and nutmeg in large bowl.
- Stuff shells with Ricotta mixture, using about 2 tablespoons for each shell. Arrange in lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Pour pasta sauce over shells. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Cover and bake in preheated 350°F oven 40 minutes or until heated through.