You’ll likely be adding this one in the family-favorites recipe file. Prosciutto, Sargento® 4 Cheese Pizzeria and roasted red peppers are baked in chicken breasts for a scrumptiously satisfying dish.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 4 slices prosciutto or smoked ham
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Pizzeria, divided
- 1/2 cup bottled roasted red bell peppers, drained, cut into strips
- Flatten chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap to 1/4-inch thickness; set aside.
- Beat egg in shallow dish; place bread crumbs in additional shallow dish. Dip chicken into egg, then roll in crumbs, coating lightly.
- Place one prosciutto slice over each chicken breast. Top each breast with 1/4 cup cheese and 2 tablespoons peppers; roll up. Place seam-side down on foil-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.