Cheddar & Sauerkraut Dogs
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 8 min | Servings: 4 | Calories: 415
- 4 jumbo all beef franks
- 4 slices Sargento® Natural Blends® Sliced Double Cheddar Cheese, diagonally cut in half
- 2 Tbsp. coarse grained or yellow mustard
- 4 pretzel hot dog rolls or hot dog buns, split, lightly toasted
- 1 cup sauerkraut, very well-drained
- Split franks lengthwise in half not cutting through all the way. Open franks like a book; cook cut sides down in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 4 minutes. Turn; continue to cook until heated through, about 4 minutes longer. Lay cheese over franks; cover skillet and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Spread mustard over the rolls; arrange franks in rolls and top with sauerkraut.