Chipotle and Bacon Cheeseburger
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min | Servings: 4 | Calories: 830
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 Tbsp. minced chipotle in adobo
- 3 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 pieces cooked bacon
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 4 slices Sargento® Sliced Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Mayo
- In a medium mixing bowl add the ground beef, minced chipotle chili, chopped cilantro and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the meat into 4 patties. Then set aside.
- Place the burger patties onto the grill and cook for 5 minutes on each side for medium rare.
- Remove from grill then, top patties with cheddar cheese. Meanwhile, toast the bun and spread chipotle aioli on one side then top with lettuce, tomato, onion, burger patty and 2 pieces of bacon.