Poached Egg, Spinach & Cheddar Crostoni
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 10 min | Servings: 2 | Calories: 652
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 5 cups packed baby spinach leaves (5 oz.)
- 4 thin slices (1 oz. ea.) sourdough baguette, toasted, about 3 inches across
- 4 slices Sargento® Sliced Mild Cheddar Cheese , cut diagonally in half
- 4 large eggs, poached, well drained
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; sauté 3 minutes or until golden. Add spinach; turn constantly with tongs until spinach is just wilted.
- Place toast on two serving plates; top with cheese, spinach mixture and eggs.