Easy Early Morning Egg Bake
Cook Time: 40 MIN
- 1 (16oz.) package uncooked Pork sausage, additional option to used precooked
- 1 - 1lb bag frozen hash browns
- 1 (16oz.) bag Frozen diced peppers
- 2 cups Sargento® Sharp Cheddar
- 12 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- If using uncooked sausage. brown the sausage in a skillet over medium-low heat. Once cooked through, remove from skillet and place onto a plate covered with a paper towel.
- Spray the inside of 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Layer the diced hash browns, bell peppers, sausage and cheese in the pan.
- Whisk the eggs and milk. Pour the egg mixture over the cheese, sausage, pepper and potato layering.
- Bake in oven for 40 minutes.