Deviled Eggs Benedict SlidersPrep Time: 10 MIN | Cook Time: 0 MIN | Servings: | Calories:
- 4 lg. hard-boiled eggs, cut in half crosswise
- 1 tsp. mayonnaise
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 slice Canadian style bacon, pan-fried, quartered
- 8 leaves baby spinach, washed
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 slices Sargento® Colby-Jack Natural Ultra-Thin® Slices cut into quarters
- Gently remove yolks from each egg and place in a small bowl. Add mayo, mustard and pepper. Mash
mixture with a fork until creamy.
- Spread or pipe mixture evenly into each egg white half.
- Place egg bottoms on a flat surface. Top each with 1 quarter of Canadian bacon, 2 leaves of spinach, 1 tomato slice and 2 quarters of cheese. Place remaining filled egg halves on top and serve.
There are currently no reviews or comments.