This dish will rule your next brunch event, a fanciful array of bacon and eggs but not in a way that’s expected. Sargento® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese - Traditional Cut holds the most perfect flavor that is both mild and savory to make this casserole become the delicious delight it promises to be.
- 1 tube (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese - Traditional Cut
- 8 slices bacon, diced and cooked crisp
- Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Unroll dough and press into bottom of pan. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 10 minutes.
- Beat together eggs and milk in medium bowl. Pour over partially-baked dough. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon; return to oven and bake 25 minutes more or until center is set.