Yummy Cheesy Numbers
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 13 min | Servings: 24 snacks | Calories: 106
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
- 1/4 cup poppy seeds
- 2 Tbsp. dry onion soup mix
- 2 cans (11 oz. each) refrigerated breadstick dough
- Spread cheese evenly in 13x9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle poppy seeds and soup mix evenly over cheese.
- Separate breadstick dough into strips. Stretch strips slightly until each strip is about 12 inches long. Press strips, one at a time, into cheese mixture; turn and press lightly to coat. Transfer strips to non-stick baking sheets. Form each strip into a number (0-9), pressing the dough together so it holds its shape.
- Bake in preheated 375°F oven 13 minutes or until golden brown.