Prosciutto Melon Crostini on a toasted Baguette
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min | Servings: 4
- 8 ea. Baguette slices (1/2” thick), toasted
- 4 slices Sargento® Blends™ 5 Cheese Italian, halved
- 8 slices Prosciutto ham
- 2 slices Honey dew melon, cut into shapes (flowers, circles, or squares)
- 2 slices Cantaloupe melon, cut into shapes (flowers, circles or squares)
- Small basil leaves for garnish, optional
- Place baguette slices on a baking sheet. Place a halved piece of Sargento® Blends™ 5 Cheese Italian on each toasted slice.
- Warm baguette slices in a 275 degree oven for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove tray from oven, top each with 1 slice of folded prosciutto and 1 piece of melon. Garnish with a basil leaf and serve.