Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 50 min | Servings: 8 | Calories: 469
- 2 cups (15 oz.) Sargento® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 1 can (6 oz.) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (9 oz.) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- Whipped cream, mint sprigs and thinly sliced lemon (optional)
- Combine Ricotta cheese, lemonade concentrate, eggs, sugar and flour in food processor or bowl. Process or beat with electric mixer 2 minutes, scraping down sides of work bowl once.
- Pour mixture into pie crust. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 50 minutes or until center is set. Transfer to cooling rack; cool completely. Cover and chill 4 hours or longer. Garnish with whipped cream, mint sprigs and thinly sliced lemon, if desired.