Cheesy Keto Rounds
Prep Time: 5 Min. | Cook Time: 20 Min. | Servings: 4
- 1 ½ cups Sargento® Shredded Mild Natural Cheddar Cheese
- 1 ½ cups Sargento® Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup Sargento® Reserve Series™ Shaved 14-Month Aged Parmesan Cheese
- 3 lg. Eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup Fresh jalapeno peppers, sliced
- ¼ tsp. Mexican seasoning, optional
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 4 large ramekins with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cheeses, eggs and cornstarch. Stir well, then spoon mixture into ramekins. Place 5-6 slices of jalapeno over cheese. Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Place ramekins in oven and bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until golden brown on top. Remove ramekins from oven and let cool for 15 minutes. Remove rounds from ramekins and serve.