<p>Make this refreshing salad with fresh-cooked rotini, dried apricots and peppers. Add Sargento® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese - Traditional Cut and then toss with a homemade dressing made from fresh chopped green onion, honey, lemon juice and paprika.</p>
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green onion
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 2 cups rotini, cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots or golden raisins
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese - Traditional Cut
- Combine mayonnaise, green onion, honey, lemon juice and paprika in large bowl.
- Add pasta, carrots, apricots and bell pepper; toss lightly. Refrigerate 2 hours or longer. Stir in cheese just before serving.