Tex-Mex flavors abound in this main dish salad. Mixed greens are topped with chicken, salsa-ranch dressing, tortilla chips and Sargento® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese with chipotle chilis in adobo sauce.
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. minced rinsed and drained canned chipotle chilies in adobo sauce*
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- 1 lb. torn mixed salad greens or romaine lettuce
- 3/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 1-1/2 cup (6 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese - Fine Cut
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken, chili powder, cumin and garlic salt. Cook, stirring frequently, 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Combine salsa and ranch dressing. Mix cheese and chipotle chilies. Top greens with dressing, chicken, chips and cheese mixture.