Appetizers & Side Dishes
Pesto Cheese DipPrep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: | Servings: 8 | Calories: 126
When you’re putting together an appetizer spread for your next party or event, use Sargento® Ricotta Cheese and pesto sauce for a dip that is ideal for chopped bell peppers, broccoli florets, zucchini squash, sugar snap peas and more!
- 1 cup Sargento® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) Sargento® Grated Parmesan Cheese & Romano Cheese
- 1/3 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 large red or yellow bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 6 oz. baby pattypan squash or zucchini squash, diagonally sliced
- 4 oz. broccoli florets
- 1 head Belgium endive, separated into spears
- 2 oz. sugar snap peas or snow pea pods
- Combine cheeses, pesto, salt and pepper in a medium bowl; mix well. Transfer mixture into a decorative bowl and chill at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours before serving.
- Arrange vegetables on a platter and serve with dip.
There are currently no reviews or comments.