This Mexican black bean dip is sure to rock your next fiesta with savory flavors from refried black beans mixed with hearty salsa decorated with spoonfuls of guacamole, Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican - Fine Cut and chopped fresh garnishes like green onions and tomato. For optimum flavor, serve this dip with veggies or your favorite tortilla chips.
- 1 can (16 oz.) refried black beans
- 1/2 cup (plus 2 Tbsp.) salsa, divided
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican - Fine Cut, divided
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup seeded, diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup light or regular sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Blue or white corn tortilla chips
- Jicama sticks or other sliced raw vegetables
- Combine beans, 2 tablespoons salsa and 1/2 cup cheese; mix well. Spread on 12-inch round or oval serving plate.
- Drop small spoonfuls of guacamole over beans; top with tomatoes and green onions. Drop small spoonfuls of sour cream and remaining salsa over tomatoes and green onions. Top with remaining cheese; sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with chips and/or sliced raw vegetables.