This cheesecake-like pie with Sargento® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese, incorporates cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves and chopped dark chocolate. Whip up this delightful dessert in advance and chill overnight.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (15 oz.) Sargento® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 (7 oz.) dark chocolate candy bar, finely chopped
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- Beat eggs in large bowl. Stir in cheese, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves; mix well. Add chocolate; pour into pie crust.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven 1 hour or until golden brown and set. Transfer to wire cooling rack; cool completely. Cover; chill at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours before serving.