A tin foil packed with freshly peeled russet potatoes, lightly seasoned and buttered and spinked with a cup of Sargento® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese - Fine Cut. Grill to perfection on your barbecue along with the rest of your meal. Enjoy these at your next picnic or any time you’re craving some cheesy potato goodness.
- 4 large russet potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese - Fine Cut
- 1/2 tsp. seasoning salt
- Boil potatoes in water 10 minutes. Remove from water; slice.
- Coat two large sheets of foil with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange potatoes on one sheet. Dot with butter; sprinkle with cheese and seasoning salt.
- Cover with remaining foil and fold edges. Grill over medium heat 30 minutes, turning the foil packet every 10 minutes.