SARGENTO® “GAME DAY” SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
SARGENTO® “GAME DAY” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. A purchase OR PAYMENT will not improve your CHANCES of winning.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sargento® “Game Day” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to individual, legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age and older as of date of entry. Employees, officers and representatives of Sargento Foods, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Advantage Sales & Marketing LLC d/b/a IN Marketing Services (“Administrator”), each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and members of the immediate families (spouse, parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. By participating, you agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all respects. Void outside of the United States and where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 PM ET 1/22/16 and ends on 2/8/16 at 11:59:59 AM ET (the “Promotion Period”).
- TO ENTER: Post and share a photo of your Sargento® cheese-inspired prepared dish (no purchase necessary) using the hashtag #MyRealGameDay in the comment/caption on Instagram or Twitter during the Promotion Period (“Entry”). Photos must comply with the respective social media platform submission guidelines. Submission of an Entry grants Sponsor and its agents the right to publish, use, adapt, edit and/or modify such Entry in any way, in any and all media, without limitation, and without consideration to the entrant as permitted by law. Photos must be unpublished, may not have been submitted in any other competition, and cannot infringe upon any rights of any third party including but not limited to copyright, or other intellectual property rights, or rights of privacy or publicity. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and or report any Entry it deems to be inappropriate, offensive or not in keeping with Sponsor’s image, in its sole discretion. Any Entry that is deemed not to be original or is inappropriate for publication may be declared to be ineligible and/or the post may be deleted, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit one (1) Entry per person per day. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one entry per day by using multiple/different social media accounts or any other methods will void all of that entrant’s Entries, and that entrant may be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries that are generated by a script, macro, or other automated means and/or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules will be disqualified. Automated methods of entry, including entry via third party websites or services, are prohibited. Posting by proxy on behalf of another individual is not permitted. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for (a) electronic transmissions or Entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected or not received by Sponsor or its agents for any reason; (b) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operations or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; (c) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s or Administrator’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; (d) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (e) any typographical or other error in any printing or advertising related to this Sweepstakes, in the administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prize winners; or (f) cheating or fraud by any entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for any interruptions in phone service, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website or other connections that may limit a person’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having used the same social media account, the authorized subscriber of the social media account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the account by Twitter or Instagram. Incomplete or otherwise non-compliant entries will be void. Instagram and Twitter are not a sponsor of or affiliated with this Sweepstakes in any way.
- PRIZE: On or about 2/10/16, a random drawing will be conducted by IN Marketing Services, an independent judging organization, from all eligible entries received to award: One (1) Grand Prize: a game day party package which includes: a Samsung® 50” Smart LED Television (model UN50JU6500), a Samsung Sound Bar audio system (model HWJ355), a $200 gift card to purchase football apparel, a $700 gift card to purchase party food, a Coleman cooler, an outdoor charcoal kettle-style grill (and pizza kit, a $250 gift card for party decorations & essentials. Gift card issuer will be determined by Sponsor. Additional restrictions may apply. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $2,500.00. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received from all methods of entry combined.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: No substitution, assignment or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion if an advertised prize becomes unavailable. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of any prize not specified herein is the sole responsibility of each winner.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION/VERIFICATION: Potential winner will be notified by a private direct message via the social media platform on which winner entered the Sweepstakes. Potential winner must respond to this initial notification within 48 hours with the requested contract information. Winner will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and (where lawful) a Publicity Release within a specified time period. Noncompliance by date specified for the return of the documents, or return of these documents or any prize as undeliverable, will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of Social Media accounts, mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of entrants. Unclaimed or undeliverable prize(s) may not be awarded.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS/RELEASE: Winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the value of the Grand Prize. Allow approximately 6-8 weeks for shipment of prize following selection of each winner and verification of his/her eligibility. Acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s agreement and permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name/likeness and limited biographical information for advertising and trade purposes in any and all media worldwide without limitation and without further notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law. Acceptance of a prize further constitutes winner’s acknowledgement that the Released Parties (as defined below) have neither made, nor are in any way responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. By participating and/or accepting Prize (if applicable), Sweepstakes entrants agree to release and forever discharge, hold harmless and covenant not to sue Sponsor, Administrator, Twitter, Inc., Instagram, LLC and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, agents and promotion and advertising agencies, and the employees, directors and officers of each of the foregoing entities (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all claims, demands, damages, losses and liabilities, of any nature whatsoever, which they may now or hereafter assert, including but not limited to, claims for injury, death, damages, or illness arising out of or relating to or claimed to be arising out of or relating to participation in the Sweepstakes, Prize acceptance (if applicable), or the use or misuse of any prize (if applicable) or participation in any prize-related activity (if applicable) including traveling to or preparing for any prize-related activity. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for any printing or other errors in Sweepstakes-related material. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes should causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. By entering, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Wisconsin; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Wisconsin or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Wisconsin. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- WINNER NAME: For the name of the prize winner, send an email to be received by 2/29/16 to: Winners@AdvantageSolutions.net and include the Sweepstakes Name in the subject line; “Sargento Game Day Sweepstakes”. Winner will be sent after winner has been verified.
SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Sargento Foods, Inc., One Persnickety Pl., Plymouth, WI 53073.
©2015 Sargento Foods, Inc. All rights reserved.