Wild Rice Veggie Salad
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 2 min | Servings: 6 | Calories: 185
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen carrots, broccoli, water chestnuts and red peppers, cooked, drained
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- 1/4 cup Sargento® Artisan Blends® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Sargento® Artisan Blends® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Combine vegetables and wild rice in large bowl.
- Combine olive oil, 2 tablespoons cheese, parsley, vinegar, salt and garlic in small bowl; toss with rice mixture. Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese before serving.