Pepper Jack & Double Olive Pizza
- 1 (12-inch, 10 oz.) thin pizza crust, preferably whole wheat
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup finely diced yellow or green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, thickly sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted green ripe olives or pimiento stuffed olives, thickly sliced
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves (optional)
- Place pizza crust on a large cookie or baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce evenly over crust; top with bell pepper, olives and cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 450°F oven 9 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Cut into wedges; top with basil if desired.