Chicken Ranch Pizza
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 14 min | Servings: 4 | Calories: 650
- 2 cups cooked chicken, torn or cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2/3 cup ranch dressing, divided
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza crust
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp, crumbled
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion (optional)
- 3 cups (12 oz.)Sargento® Chef Blends® Shredded 4 Cheese Pizzeria or 2 cups (8 oz.) Shredded Mozzarella Cheese plus 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Combine chicken and 1/3 cup dressing in medium bowl; mix well. Spread remaining 1/3 cup dressing over pizza crust. Spoon chicken mixture over crust; top with bacon, onion and cheese.
- Place on baking sheet; bake in preheated 400°F oven 14 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges and serve.