- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 8 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red or yellow onion, separated into rings
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza crust or Italian bread shell
- 1-3/4 cups (7 oz.) Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded Mozzarella Cheese or Sargento® Chef Blends® Shredded 6 Cheese Italian
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion rings; cook 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Add barbecue sauce; simmer 1 minute or until chicken is cooked through.
- Place pizza crust on foil-lined baking sheet; top with chicken mixture and cheese. Bake in preheated 425°F oven 12 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.