Swiss & Beef Grilled Cheese
- 8 slices French bread
- 4 slices Sargento® Sliced Swiss Cheese
- 1 medium tomato, cut into 8 thin slices
- 4 oz. thinly sliced lean deli roast beef
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. chopped chives or finely chopped green onion tops
- Top 4 bread slices with half the cheese and all the tomato and beef slices. Top beef with remaining cheese and bread slices.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard and chives. Spread mayonnaise mixture on outside of sandwiches.
- Cook in large skillet over medium heat 2 minutes per side or until light golden brown.