Beer Cheese Fondue
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 8 min | Servings: 8 | Calories: 315
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Fine Cut Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Fine Cut Shredded Colby-Jack Cheese
- 1-1/4 cups (5 oz.) Sargento® Artisan Blends® Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 3/4 cup beer
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into large cubes
- Toss cheeses with cornstarch in medium bowl; set aside.
- Pour beer into fondue pot; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low; add cheese mixture. Stir constantly 2 minutes or until cheese is melted; stir in hot sauce.
- Place fondue pot over low flame; use skewers for dipping bread cubes into fondue.