Grama Mack's Breakfast Delight
- 1 tube (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups (1 lb.) cubed ham
- 2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Fine Cut Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
- Arrange rolls on bottom of 9x13-inch baking dish. Top rolls with ham and potatoes. Beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
- Pour egg mixture over potatoes. Top with cheese. Bake in preheated 375°F oven 30 minutes or until eggs are set.