- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 pkg. fast-acting dry yeast
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper, divided
- 1 cup hot water
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Fine Cut Shredded Colby-Jack Cheese
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- Combine flours, yeast, sugar, salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in large bowl. Stir in hot water and 2 tablespoons oil, forming a soft dough. Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
- Grease large baking sheet. With flour-covered hands, press dough into 14x12-inch flat oval on baking sheet.
- Combine Colby-Jack cheese, bacon, egg, rosemary and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Spoon evenly over dough.
- Bake in preheated 400°F oven 20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cut crosswise into 8 slices; cut each slice into 3-inch pieces. Serve warm or at room temperature.