Chicken Bacon Cheese Ball
Prep Time: 10 min | Servings: 12
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 pkgs. (7.5oz each) Sargento® Chef Blends® Shredded 4 State Cheddar® Cheese
- 8 oz. chive and onion cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. ( 7 oz.) grilled chicken pieces, diced
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Place pecans in a 11x8-inch shallow baking dish. Set aside.
- In large bowl, mix cheeses, chicken, bacon, onion powder, garlic powder and mayonnaise together.
- Divide mixture in half. Shape each into a ball. Roll cheese balls in pecans, until all areas are totally covered.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight. Serve with crackers.