Cheddar Bacon Pull-Apart Bread
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 25 min | Servings: 6 | Calories: 815
- 1 large round loaf of soft bread
- 1-7/8 (7.5 oz.) cups Sargento® Chef Blends® Shredded 4 State Cheddar® Cheese
- 8 oz. diced sliced bacon, cooked crisp
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 Tbsp. dry Ranch dressing mix
- Cut bread in 3/4-inch intervals, being careful to not cut all the way through. Cut again, crosswise, not cutting all the way through.
- Place cheese in between all cuts: sprinkle with bacon. Blend melted butter and Ranch mix and drizzle over top of bread evenly.
- Wrap in foil and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes; uncover and bake 10 minutes more. Serve hot.