America's Best Cheddar Cheese Dip Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 8 min | Servings: 1-1/3 cups | Calories: 199
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup beer or nonalcoholic beer (not dark beer)
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Artisan Blends® Shredded Double Cheddar Cheese
- Bread sticks or Melba toast rounds
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add flour; cook and stir 1 minute.
- Add beer and mustard; heat to a boil, stirring frequently. Stir in cheese; reduce heat to low. Stir until cheese is melted and dip is smooth. Serve warm with bread sticks for dipping.