- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4
- 1/4 cup light or regular mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. chili sauce or ketchup
- 1 tsp. prepared horseradish
- 8 slices rye or pumpernickel bread
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, softened
- 8 slices Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Swiss Cheese
- 1 lb. thinly sliced deli corned beef or turkey pastrami
- 3/4 cup drained sauerkraut
Combine mayonnaise, chili sauce and horseradish in small bowl.
Spread one side of each slice of bread with butter. Place cheese over other side of bread. Arrange corned beef over half of bread; top with mayonnaise mixture and sauerkraut. Close sandwiches with remaining slices of bread, cheese side down and butter side up.
Cook each sandwich on preheated large skillet over medium-low heat 4 minutes each side or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 43.6g
Saturated Fat 21.1g
Trans Fat 14.3g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3.6g
Dietary Fiber 5g
Vitamin A 60RE
Vitamin C 8mg