- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 lb. Italian sausage, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 8 oz. crimini or button mushrooms, cleaned and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Fine Cut Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Brush all sides of portobello mushrooms with Italian dressing. Place gill side up on broiler pan or on double thickness of aluminum foil for grill.
Combine pizza sauce, sausage, zucchini, crimini mushrooms and olives in medium mixing bowl. Divide mixture equally among portabella mushrooms.
Cook on preheated grill or broiler 5 minutes or until cooked through and lightly browned. Remove from heat and top each mushroom with 1/2 cup cheese. Grill or broil 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 35.6g
Saturated Fat 14.0g
Trans Fat 12.9g
Polyunsaturated Fat 6.3g
Dietary Fiber 4g
Vitamin A 42RE
Vitamin C 8mg