- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 32 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4
- 1-1/2 lbs. red potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted, divided
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® 4 Cheese Mexican Shredded Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 Tbsp. salsa
- Lime wedges (optional)
Toss potatoes with 1 tablespoon butter; place on foil-lined large shallow pan. Bake in preheated 425°F oven 10 minutes.
Remove potatoes from oven; arrange in single layer around edges of pan. Place chicken in center of pan. Brush chicken with combined remaining butter and lime juice. Bake at 425°F 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and potatoes are browned and tender.
Combine cheese, cilantro and salsa. Sprinkle cheese mixture over chicken and potatoes; bake 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 20.2g
Saturated Fat 11.1g
Trans Fat 6.0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.0g
Dietary Fiber 3g
Vitamin A 63RE
Vitamin C 23mg