- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 6
- 1 jar (24 oz.) chunky-style mild salsa, divided
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 can (15 oz.) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 oz.) corn, drained
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 oz.) sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Chef Blends™ Shredded Nacho & Taco Cheese, divided
- 12 (6-inch) flour tortillas
Combine salsa and cilantro in medium bowl; set aside.
Combine 1 cup salsa mixture, beans, corn, zucchini, olives and 1 cup cheese in separate bowl.
Coat 13x9-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place 1/3 cup bean mixture down center of each tortilla. Fold edges over filling. Place 2 rows of six tortillas each in pan. Cover with remaining salsa mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake in preheated 350°F oven 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and enchiladas are heated through.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 20.4g
Saturated Fat 9.2g
Trans Fat 8.1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.8g
Dietary Fiber 11g
Vitamin A 48RE
Vitamin C 5mg