- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: None minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4
- 2 cups Italian or French bread, cubed (1/2-inch)
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) romaine lettuce, torn
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Reduced Fat 4 Cheese Italian, divided
- 16 cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 4 pepperoncini salad peppers, drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup bottled roasted red bell peppers, drained and cut into 1-inch strips
- 3/4 cup Caesar salad dressing, fat free or light
Place bread cubes in single layer on baking sheet. Bake in preheated 425°F oven 8 minutes or until golden; set aside to cool.
Combine lettuce, 1 cup cheese, tomatoes, salad peppers and roasted pepper strips in large bowl.
Add bread cubes and dressing to lettuce mixture; toss to coat. Place salad on four serving plates; sprinkle with remaining cheese and serve with pepper.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 10.1g
Saturated Fat 4.9g
Trans Fat 2.4g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.8g
Dietary Fiber 4g
Vitamin A 269RE
Vitamin C 36mg