- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, flattened to 1/8-inch thickness
- 1 jar (6 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped, divided
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) Sargento® Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Place 1 tablespoon chopped artichokes on each piece of chicken. Top each with 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese. Roll up; secure with skewers or large toothpicks.
Combine 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, flour, salt and paprika. Coat each chicken piece lightly. Heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 5 minutes, browning lightly on all sides. Add wine; heat to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning chicken once during cooking.
Remove chicken from pan; remove toothpicks; keep warm. Heat pan juices to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened. Stir in remaining artichokes. Pour sauce over chicken; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan and parsley.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 19.7g
Saturated Fat 6.8g
Trans Fat 8.2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.6g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Vitamin A 44RE
Vitamin C 14mg