- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 6
- 2 cups (15 oz.) Sargento® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup homemade or prepared pesto sauce, divided
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2-1/2 cups chunky pasta sauce, divided
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
Combine Ricotta cheese and 3 tablespoons pesto sauce. Spread each lasagna noodle with 1/3 cup Ricotta mixture, 1/4 cup pasta sauce and 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese. Roll each lasagna noodle individually, beginning at short end.
Spread 1/2 cup pasta sauce in bottom of 1-quart rectangular baking dish. Place roll-ups, seam-side down, in baking dish. Spread remaining pasta sauce and pesto over roll-ups.
Cover and bake in preheated 350°F oven 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 5 minutes more. Sprinkle with remaining Mozzarella cheese. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- For Homemade Pesto Sauce: Mince 2 cloves garlic in food processor or blender. Add 2 cups fresh basil and 3 tablespoons pine nuts or walnuts. Process until smooth, scraping sides down once. With machine running, drizzle 3/4 cup olive oil into bowl; process until smooth. Add 3/4 cup (3 oz.) Sargento Artisan Blends Shredded Parmesan Cheese; process briefly, just until cheese is blended throughout.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 33.4g
Saturated Fat 14.5g
Trans Fat 15.7g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.2g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Vitamin A 56RE
Vitamin C 3mg