Lemon Chicken and Bow Tie Pasta
Heavens-to-Betsy child! This is by far one of my favorite pasta dishes EVER! Thank you Randy and Val for introducing me to it. This is even great left over straight out of the fridge. Hmmmm. I think it's what's for dinner tonight!
You must Login to add a review.
Similar RecipesView All >>
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4
- 6 oz. bow tie pasta
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, divided
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced or 1/2 lb. asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped red or yellow bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp. dry white wine or water
- Juice and grated rind of 1 small lemon
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 3/4 cup (3 oz.) Sargento® Artisan Blends® Shredded Parmesan Cheese, divided
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and mushrooms; cook five minutes or until light golden brown. Add zucchini and pepper; continue cooking 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add wine and lemon juice; simmer 1 minute.
Remove from heat; stir in lemon rind, basil and remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Toss with hot pasta and 1/2 cup cheese. Place on serving platter; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 11.1g
Saturated Fat 6.7g
Trans Fat 3.1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.7g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Vitamin A 65RE
Vitamin C 7mg