- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Mexican-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 6 (6-inch) corn tortillas, torn into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (8 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained or 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican
Break up tomato chunks with a spoon, if necessary. Combine tomatoes, 1/4 cup cilantro and lime juice in small bowl.
Spray 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange one-fourth of tortillas in bottom of dish; spoon one-fourth of tomato mixture over tortillas; top with one-fourth of beans, one-fourth of corn and one-fourth of cheese. Repeat layering 3 more times with remaining tortillas, tomato mixture, corn, beans and cheese.
Bake in preheated 375°F oven 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly. Sprinkle with remaining cilantro. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 19.1g
Saturated Fat 9.7g
Trans Fat 5.7g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5g
Dietary Fiber 14g
Vitamin A 41RE
Vitamin C 12mg